Yoga Alliance International Certification
April – June 2020
If you are looking to get certified as a trained yoga instructor, Vishnu Yoga and Lifestyle can help. We are a yoga and wellness retreat that provides in-depth teacher training so that you can become a yoga instructor. We provide the best way to help you attain strength, inner peace and holistic wellness of the mind, body and soul.Becoming a yoga instructor is no small feat. Yoga involves many forms of spiritual practices, exercise and meditation and we are here to help. It calls for months of training and practice and requires in-depth knowledge of the various asanas, pranayamas and the different branches of yoga.
|Head Teacher: Didier Abner||@didieryoga|
|Anatomy Teacher: Jennifer Adionolfi||@jennizferever|
|Ashtanga Yoga: Tina Bock||@tinabock|
- Teaching Methodology
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Thursday16th April
- Thursday23rd April
- Thursday30th April
- Thursday7th May
- Thursday14th May
- Thursday28th May
- Thursday4th June
- Thursday11th June
- Thursday18th June
- Thursdays 6:00 pm to 9:00
- Fridays 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturdays 9:00 am 6:00 pm
How Can 200 Hours of Yoga Training Help?
At Vishnu Yoga and Lifestyle, we offer a 200 hour and 300 hour certificate course in the UAE to help you become a trained yoga instructor. You can enrol at our yoga retreat in Abu Dhabi to get certified as a qualified yoga teacher.
Why Vishnu Yoga for yoga teacher training?
Our detailed 200 hours and 300 hours yoga instructor certification course gives you all the tools required to become a certified yoga teacher. Our goal is to provide you with detailed knowledge on the discipline and guide you to achieve a holistic state of well-being and teach others how to achieve it.
Here are a few reasons why our yoga teacher training course is the best in the UAE:
- In-Depth Training: We provides detailed information and training on the different branches of the yoga, including asanas, pranayama, mantras, sattvic diet and more. In addition, you also learn about the many benefits of yoga.
- Professional Teachers From Around the World: Our course is guided by qualified, certified yoga teachers who are experienced in the art of yoga. We help provide a well-rounded holistic approach to yoga so that you can adopt it in your daily lifestyle.
- Personalised Attention: We limit the number of students in every batch to ensure that you receive personal care and attention from our professional yoga instructors.
Yoga teacher training – take a journey of personal transformation
Our yoga teacher training certificate course in Abu Dhabi is among the most comprehensive in the UAE and includes a variety of techniques and relaxation strategies to help calm your body and mind. The course is open to all the aspirants. You can enrol in this certificate training program at our yoga retreat in Abu Dhabi. Contact us for more information.